This event is for interested parties to learn more about Project Call 2.0, textile-based technology innovation, and AFFOA.
About this event
What: An AMA session for interested parties to learn more about Project Call 2.0, textile-based technology innovation, and AFFOA.
This AMA and future NSIN Presents: Starts AFFOA Pitch Day (late July TBD) will focus on Topic 2.5: Textile Technology Translation MRL and/or TRL advancement of a textile-based technology innovation for small business and start-up companies.
Other Project Call 2.0 projects include:
- Topic 2.1: Team System Demonstration – Full system integration that utilizes multiple technologies in the area of smart electronic textiles.
- Topic 2.2: Materials and Process Assessment – Assessment of key design rule metrics and robustness of commercially available electronic materials for their use in electronic textiles.
- Topic 2.3: Textile Device Advancement – MRL advancement of electronic textile devices.
- Topic 2.4: Textile Device Connectors and Integration Strategies – Advanced strategies for robust connectors and device placement that supports an increase in MRL for electronic textiles.
Who: This Ask Me Anything (AMA) session will be moderated by Jesse Jur, Director of Ecosystem Technology at Advanced Functional Fabrics of America (AFFOA) feature the following panelists:
- Jordan Schindler, CEO at NuFabrx
- Jeff Pacuska, Program Manager for Future Technology Integration at US Army CCDC-Soldier Center
- Michelle Farrington, VP of Strategic Growth at AFFOA
Why: AFFOA seeks textile-based technology innovation through their Project Call 2.0 (Topic Area 2.5). This Starts program will take place in late-July, with the Pre-Proposal deadline approaching on June 13, 2021. To learn more about the Project Call 2.0, including small business requirements and more in a resource guidebook, please visit here.
Where: Virtual. Registration is required.
When: Monday, June 7, 2021, at 1:00PM - 2:00PM (EDT)